PERFECT GOLFERS PARADISE THAT REALLY HAS THE 'WOW' FACTOR!
Luxurious residential home positioned on a generous quarter acre award winning golf course frontage block. This resort style home must be seen to truly capture all the amazing features it has to offer.
The stylish interior design reveals spacious open plan lounge and dining areas along with enough room for a billiard table to entertain your guests. Built with the family in mind the additional games room or children’s rumpus retreat will keep the children happy along with a separate enclosed theatre room for those lazy Sunday afternoons.
The heart of the home is the modern kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cook top and ample storage. The large sliding doors offer glorious views from the kitchen, lounge and dining that overlook the north facing sparkling inground pool complete with your own personal gazebo, perfect for entertaining and watching the children.
Architecturally designed the upper level unveils a timber bridge to four double sized bedrooms all with golf course views. Optimising the north facing aspect from the upper deck, your views overlook the pool, private gazebo and manicured lawn.
Storage has been well catered for with the oversized double garage complete with shelved storage at the back and wait for it … there is a separate free standing secure golf buggy house. Ample car parking is available inside the secured electric remote gate.
Low maintenance landscaped gardens surround the residence and the home is positioned towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, prefect for peace and quiet. Nothing to do just move in and enjoy.
With so many extras including air conditioning, solar panels, security with intercom, Cloud Nine Real Estate are excited to offer 115 Mahogany Drive to the market. Book your private inspection today as we are sure this masterpiece will not last long on the market!
- Open plan lounge and dining areas along with enough room for a billiard table.
- Large children’s rumpus/retreat.
- Enclosed theatre room.
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cook top and ample storage.
- Four bedrooms upstairs all with golf course views, master has separate ensuite and walk in wardrobe. additional spacious guest room/home office downstairs with bathroom.
- Home overlooks a north facing swimming pool with resort style gazebo.
- Perfect for entertaining.
- Oversized garage with storage along with standalone golf buggy house.
- Landscaped gardens.
- Close to local schools, transport, shopping centres, beaches and waterways
Property Code: 17