Family Luxury Overlooking Golf Course
Cloud Nine Real Estate are excited to offer 7 Edlundh Court to the market. Overlooking the 13th tee of the Greg Norman designed Pelican Waters Golf Club, this meticulously constructed ex-display home oozes elegance and style in a quiet and private cul-de-sac.
The house comprises of two levels and includes 5 spacious bedrooms on a very generous 821m2 block and is ideal for the growing family. The lower level has 2 separate wings with each wing having 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with all rooms having built in robes. The master bedroom is situated privately on the upper level comprising of ensuite with spa, large walk in robes topped off with its own private balcony boasting idyllic views of the championship golf course and lakes.
The kitchen is the centre piece of the home overlooking the dining area and outdoor alfresco areas providing easy servicing for entertaining. Granite benchtops, built in stainless steel appliances and generous storage make this area a chef’s delight! The two separate living areas allow the family to have their space as well as entertaining friends.
A large outdoor entertaining area with an impressive BBQ area and 12.5m solar heated saltwater pool makes this a family's dream home.
- 5 spacious bedrooms and 3 generous bathrooms
- Built in robes to bedrooms and walk in robes to master
- Living area with black out blinds to double as media room
- Brand New 7Kw Split System Air Conditioner in Living
- Storage in abundance
- 821m2 cul-de-sac block with bush and golf course views
- 6KW solar system
- 12.5m solar heated saltwater pool
- 2,500L water tank for outdoor use and topping up pool
- Separate driveway for boat, trailer or van
- Intercom and alarm system
- Close proximity to local shops, sports amenities, walking/bike ways and schools
- Close to town centre, upcoming Pelican Waters marina and Sunshine Coast Hospital Precinct
This is a stunning property at an amazing price and won’t be long on the market. Book your private inspection today!
Property Code: 18