Family Living in the Perfect Precinct!
How does the thought of living in a quite area just minutes to Pelican Waters shopping centre, boat ramps, the magnificent Pelican Waters Golf Course, the beautiful waters of Pumicestone Passage and the soon to be Pelican Waters marina sound?
It sounds even better when we are offering this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom masterpiece with open plan living areas, easy entertaining, natural light in abundance and even a separate media/pool room complete with built in bar!
Generous sized bedrooms with the main and adjoining ensuite lending itself to the perfect "getaway" from the rest of the family. Walk in robe, spa bath, double vanities - it's all waiting for you.
It is relaxing, informal and at the same time modern and elegant. The focus on lifestyle is unmistakable both indoors and out. The indoor living areas, seamlessly merge outside to an entertaining area.
Outdoor entertaining is a breeze with the covered roof with perfect north east aspect and can be fully enclosed with the screens attached. Ducted air conditioning keeps you cool in summer and the property has a double garage and there is room for a caravan or boat, neatly secured behind the automated gate. Also included is a new intercom system for extra security.
We love these things:
- Taking full advantage of North East aspect entertaining area
- Well-appointed kitchen with walk in pantry
- Two separate living areas, quality finishes throughout
- Separate media room with built in bar
- Four generous bedrooms all with built-ins
- Peaceful master features ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Ducted air conditioning
- Easy care upgraded gardens
- Automated gate entry
- Solar Energy
- New Stainmaster Carpet in all bedrooms
- Close proximity to shops, new marina and schools both state and private
- New intercom system installed
- Priced to sell - a must to inspect to appreciate the position and what this home offers
- Single level layout with meticulously presented interiors
For a private inspection please contact MARK STEWART on 0438 254 557.
Property Code: 4