A splash of colour in a peaceful sanctuary
Tucked away in a peaceful pocket in Buderim Pines; this spacious home is a great buy for a family or investor looking to secure a property in Buderim in the Mountain Creek school catchment area.
Nestled on 930m2 of flat ground with well established, low-maintenance gardens and plenty of side access for a caravan or boat this property represents fantastic value in a sought after suburb and may just be Buderim’s best buy!
The living areas are well separated yet flow seamlessly around the newly renovated two way bathroom culminating in the indoor and outdoor dining areas facing the inviting fenced pool.
Beautiful professionally painted murals adorn the walls in this tastefully decorated home which also features a central study area that can be converted to a fourth bedroom or media room if desired. The master bedroom is air conditioned to ensure a good night's sleep in the warmer months.
There is plenty of space around the tiled pool area at the back, perfect for entertaining and BBQ.
Located less than 10 minutes to Maroochydore's major amenities, a short drive to the world famous Mooloolaba Beach and Alexandra Headland, 5 minutes to Buderim village and close to public transport – all your essential and desired services and outlets are within close proximity.
- Mountain Creek State School & High School – 1.67 Km
- Immanuel Lutheran College – 1.92 Km
- Matthew Flinders Anglican College – 2.77Km
- University of the Sunshine Coast - 4.0Km
Things we love:
- Close proximity to Buderim Village
- Fantastic, colourful outdoor entertainment area
- Spacious back, front & side yard with lots of potential
- Large double garage shed
- Peaceful, low traffic area perfect for families
- World class beaches just a short drive away